I received this at work today and thought it would be a great blog topic (and maybe some inspiration for those that have blog block). :)
Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your friends. The theory is that you will learn alot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. High heels or boots? Heels! Although, I can’t wear them often since we have to walk a mile to get anywhere at HFBC (my work)!
2. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30am
3. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds—what a blessing it’s my birthstone. You can all remind Chris of that! ;)
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bride Wars (it was cute and surprisingly clean)
5. What is your favorite TV show? Toss Up: Biggest Loser, Project Runway and Americas Next Top Model
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee (gross, but necessary), scrambled eggs with spinach, tomatoes and kalamatta olives + a splash of Tabasco. Yum!
7. What is your middle name? Jannette (this names goes back 5 generations in my family… it might stop at this generation though)
8. What food do you dislike? brussel sprouts
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? What’s a CD?
10. Favorite sandwich? I hate sandwiches!
11. What characteristic do you despise? fake people and pretenses
12. Clothing? Yes please.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Tie: Europe or Australia
14. Are you an organized person? According to Chris, no. According to me, yes. I have to be to keep up with my disorganized mind.
15. Where would you like to retire to? Everywhere! We will live out of suitcases!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? None really sticks out more than another. Birthdays were always big deals in our family growing up.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? depends
18. Furthest place you are sending this? the world wide web
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Aunt Lori
20. When is your birthday? April 14 (day before tax day)
21. Morning person or a night person? Night, but thanks to coffee I’m becoming a morning person too.
22. What is your shoe size? 6 ½. Or 5 in kids (much cheaper tennis shoes)
23. Pets? None.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I’m NOT pregnant.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher --- I had a grade book and 5 x 10 chalkboard in my room as a child. Plus all the stamps and stickers a girls could imagine!
*I have no idea where 26 went*
27. What is your favorite flower? Really I like anything but carnations. There’s a reason why the are cheap.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Aug 22
29. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner last night – gingered beef and broccoli, whole wheat rice and edamame! Yes, you should be impressed.
31. Do you wish on stars? Used to before I knew prayer worked better.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? All of them!
33. How is the weather right now? blah -- typical Houston "winter" weather
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? boss man
35. Favorite soft drink? Coca cola classic (but rarely drink it)
36. Favorite restaurant? Tie: Osaka and Maggianos
37. Hair color? I honestly have no idea
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My black purse. I took it every where.
39. Summer or winter? What’s winter?
40. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate—of any kind and any quantity
41. Coffee or tea? My name is Becky and I’m addicted to ice team.
42. Do you want your friends to do this also? Yes please!
43. When was the last time you cried? Last night – Extreme Makeover Home Edition. If you don’t cry watching that show you are heartless.
44. What is under your bed? Organizational Containers that have some of Chris’ junk in it. 45. What did you do last night? Hung out with hubs—we talked, read, cooked, ate, and watched Extreme makeover.
46. What are you afraid of? failure
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet!
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4
49. How many years at your current job? 1 ½ years as Rec Assc at HFBC.
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. Positive or negative? Positive – why be negative?
52. How many people will you send this to? depends how many read this blog -- tens of people I'm sure. ;)
53. How many will respond? You tell me
54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? LOVE IT!
I tag: Anyone who reads my blog. Please comment on my blog to let me know you've posted. :)