Hello sweet friends!
You know I never do things like this, so it must be worth it! And it is for six really great reasons:
1. Really fabulous jewelry and other accessories.
2. No pressure shopping. This isn't like a party you've been to before... it's a trunk show.
3. Chocolate & coffee. I promise to have lots of dessert and coffee ready for you to consume.
4. Fun night out! Feel free to come alone or bring some friends (but let me know if you are bringing friends so I have enough food)!
5. This really and truly goes to support a good cause.
6. All items ordered will be delivered before Mother's Day so you can check that off you list!
If that didn't already convince you let me elaborate on reason #5. The passion at Noonday Collection is to connect you with the lives of artisans struggling for a better future while styling you along the way. Fashion and design are a vehicle for opportunity and change. You, too, can be a voice for the oppressed! You can read this to learn more about the cause: http://www.whitneyray.
Feel free to preview the line here: http://www.whitneyray.
noondaycollection.com/ or check out some of my favorites (and am planning on getting):
If you are unable to come but would like to order something, shoot me and email and I'll let you know how you can still order!
Details: Friday, April 27 from 6:30-9pm at our Apartment Complex (details will be in email).
Comment if you'd like to come or shoot me an email.